cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR Scenario Webdynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue when trying to run standard ISR scenario(SMC1).

I have an external breakpoint at QISR1 BADI implementation method if_ex_qisr1~int_service_request_check of class CL_IM_QISR1_SMC1, but it doesn't stop when i clicked check button.

The application i am running QISR_UI_FORM with parameters SCENARIO=SMC1&MODE=CREATE.

I have a feeling that it is not even calling the implementation method, as it submits the form blank without doing any checks though the implementation exists and is active. I have also checked that the filter is also specified for implementation as SMC1.

I have tried a custom scenario as well, same thing happens in this case as well.

What is that i am missing?

We are on ERP 6.0 EHP 4.0. I am starting to use ISR framework to implement the standard forms SAP delivered as well to do some custom scenarios.

Another question: which framework is right to implement for doing (some standard forms, travel, PM forms and some hr forms) , i am also thinking about HCM Processes and Forms. Which one is right way to go ISR Framework or HCM P&F?

I understand that HCM also needs ISR scenario.

Please answer my question.

Thanks

Anu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP released a note to fix the standard BADIs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am having the same issue. When I Launch SMC1 scecnario and click "COPY Template" and put a break point at GET BADI l_badi in IF_EX_QISR1~SCENARIO_PROCESS_USER_COMMAND. It is getting the filter value as smc1 but fails and goes to this line CATCH CX_BADI_NOT_IMPLEMENTED CX_BADI_INITIAL_REFERENCE.

Can you let me know the note you applied .

Thanks,

Bobby.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bobby,

Search for a note with text "BADI regenerate" or something like that, you should find the note.

The exact note number i can tell you when i am at work, currently i am out of work. SAP have released it which actually regernate and reactivate the badis.

I would recommend you to not waste your time looking at standard scenarios, quickly make a copy of it and try to work on the copy, as anyway the requirements won't match what they have in standard scenario and also anyway you have to change all the logos and order of the fields according to your requirement.

All custom scenarios will just work fine.

Let me know if you cannot find the note, i will send you the note number...

cheers,

anu