cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode is printing out too wide for Adobe Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Adobe form to create some labels. The barcodes in the label are turning out to be too wide and dont print within the 4 inch by 6 inch label. I am using 3 of 9 bar codes. Is there some setting for having a fixed length for bar code etc. Currently even from a small value like "K1" the barcode printed is almost 1 1/2 inch wide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the blank lines and white spaces really wide? If so, look at how to change the width...I think I used 1 and 3 or something like that to make a narrow black line and a slightly wider white column....Or is the output padded with spaces? Do you use the * start and stop indicator? If so, are you condensing no-gaps or ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response, this is the first time I am using bar codes in the Adobe forms, so when you said, I changed, 1 and 3 what do you mean? Where can I change the settings to make it condensed and smaller. All I am doing is assigning a value to the bar code by binding it to a field eg. $record.MATNR where the value of MATNR is for example 'EP1C6Q240C8N'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please respond with a solution.