Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Execution of Transaction Not Being Captured in RAR 5.3

clay_davis2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm perplexed by the fact that when I execute a transaction in R/3 multiple times over the course of several hours for which I have a critical action rule defined (execution of SCC4), GRC is only capturing the last one. I would think from an audit perspective one would expect all executions of a critical transaction to be logged.

When I check STAD in the R/3 system, I see the various executions. I also see the changes made in the change logs for SCC4. When the alert generation job executes I find one or messages similar to -- "violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__VIRSA_CC__449B86F0731CA8B3'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'SAPACPDB.VIRSA_CC_ACTUSAGE'.com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.CommonPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(CommonPreparedStatement.java:259)". I'm guessing that the message is generated when there are multiple executions of a transaction by a user since the last alert generation run.

Is there anyway to capture all the executions of monitored transaction and have them appear in the alert generation reports?

Thanks.

Clay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Per my knowledge, that is design feature.

It was possible to do same in CC 4.0, however it seems same functionality is removed in RAR

Regards,

Surpreet