cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Determination during order change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a requirement to trigger Material Determination when a flag gets set on the sales order line item (VBPA). Basically if the flag value on the sales order line item changes via BAPI or VA02 then the material A needs to be swapped with material B. I know that material determination works at the time of order creation or at the time of addition of a line item to an order, does anyone have any experience with this kind of a requirement of material determination trigger during VA02, please share it.

I have been trying to figure out program MV45AFZZ to look for a user exit but not been able to figure out as yet. I also feel that FM PRODUCT_SUBSTITUTION will need to called through one of these user exits, its just which user exit?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I had got a solution to this problem and happened to login today so posting it now:

We can make the change in MV45AFIZZ which is screen exit. Flip the material here and everything else gets re-determined.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check program MV45AFZA, exits USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMKD and USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMPD?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That user exit is used during new material line item addition or during new order creation but not in change mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If anyone has any idea on this kindly help.

Thanks