cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provisioning Queue - troubleshooting

0 Kudos

Hey All,

Does anyone have any suggestions about troubleshooting the provisioning queue. We have a recurring problem every day or so in development where the provisioning queues will stop processing and things begin to queue up. we do not see this issue in production ever. The dev dispatchers appear to be up and running and their are no entries in the logs to suggest there's been an error. The only way I've been able to get the system back to a running state is to clear out the queue and force a restart on the ModifyUser task. Obviously this is not ideal as we lose all the data relating to those changes that should have been processed. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

I've put a post on Paul original thread with a solution for this.

Cheers,

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you checked your database settings?

May be the transaction log is full or there is no more space left on the hard disk.

Are you talking about a Windows system?

Please give some more system information.

Kind regards,

Achim

paul_abrahamson_sap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are also interested in this topic - see my question ["How do you complete or re-attempt failed provisioning tasks"|].

Restarting failed tasks / audit id's so that the processing picks up from where it failed, would be a great feature if anyone knows how to do this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

my only idea to solve your problem is, to increase

a) number of retries

b) the time between the retries

May this would help.

Kind regards,

Achim