cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to find R/3 PO# in SRM....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are having SRM4.0 and R/3 4.7 as backend with classic scenario.No BW installed.

We are developing a custom report in SRM to find the details of SC and PR for a selected PO.

We are succesfull to get the details if the PO is created directly from SC after approval.

But if PR is created for a SC then in R/3 PR would be converted into PO. Here we are not able to find this PO# in SRM tables.

Can anyone tell me in which table can we find the PO# in SRM table if PO is created from PR in R/3.

Thanks in advance

Jagadish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

You will have this information in table bapieban (where preq_n0 = purchase requisition number)

field po_number

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by: Yann Bouillut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann

BAPIEBAN is a structure and not a table to select the data. I tried with that earlier. I am thinking from where the data is picked into BAPIEBAN.

I understand system is using FMs to call the data.

Is there any FM that will fetch SC details by giving PO as parameter?

Vangala

There are no entries in BBP_PDBEH. BBP_PDBEI will have PO only if PO is created from SC without a PR.

The only thing I left is to call to R/3 table through RFC.

In order to avoid that I was looking for something in SRM itself.

Any other try please let me know.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagdish,

Have you tried BBP_PD, may be you can get the relevant table from that report.

Thank you,

Manyam

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish

Yes in BPP_PD you get the link between SC , PR and PO

BAPIEBAN is linked from BBP_PD.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann

I tried all the tables mentioned in BBP_PD.

But I could not find any direct link between SC and PO which is created in R/3 through PR(PR Created after approval from SC).

Regarding link between SC and PR/PO which are created after the approval there is no problem.

BAPIEBAN is a structure and not a table and hence cannot do a query on the structure in my report.

Regards

Jagadish

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jagdish,

After investigation, it seems that the PO content is read directly in the backend.These PO data are not stored into SRM systems.

Thus i fear that the only way to have the PO linked to PR is to read the backend directly...

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann

You are right. All these structures (BAPIEBAN, etc) get created by connecting to backend online for a PO value backend.

When a PR or PO is created from SC after approval, data goes into SRM tables.

Problem comes when a PR is created in SRM table (BBP_PDBEI) and PO will be created manually in backend for that PR. This PO# is not coming back to SRM as per my analysis. In BBP_PD system creates structures by connecting to backend online.

We are trying to call that PO value by connecting to backend using RFC call.

Will let you know once it is succesful.

Thanks for your time on this topic.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagadish Reddy,

Were you successfull?

1>What do you mean by "All these structures (BAPIEBAN, etc) get created by connecting to backend online for a PO value backend."

2>Does the PO information reflect in BAPIEBAN?Can we see the information in SRM?

3>How do you call the PO value using RFC call?Any custom program or a FM which does the job?

Please enlighten!

Thanks

Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagdish

Have you checked the tables BBP_PDBEH & BBP_PDBEI in SRM..?

Regards

Reddy