cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PARAMETER_EXCEPTION: Start date is after end date

Former Member
0 Kudos

WORKLOAD ANALYSIS (PORTAL ACTIVITY REPORTING) : PARAMETER_EXCEPTION: Start date is after end date.

Hello,

We get the above exception when we analyzed the extractor framework logs for EP Workload analysis extractor.

Can someone please advice.

Thanks

Srikanth M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

End date 25.03.2011 is earlier than start date 18.12.2011

Getting the above error irrespective of the input, error type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE

can any one suggest on this.

Edited by: cnu_2010 on Mar 25, 2011 5:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

-I found the root cause of the issue.

-Self

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please confirm the solution ?

Lijin

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain the solution?? We have Solution EHP1 Stack 26 and on EFWK for WORKLOAD ANALYSIS (INTROSCOPE DATA) we get this error "PARAMETER_EXCEPTION: Start date is after end date"

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nacho,

Could you please check if the Solution Manager time format for the user used for the Workload analysis is same as that of the monitored system. This error was caused in our landscape as the format in the monitored system was having a dd.mm.yyyy and that of the user in solman was mm.dd.yyyy. You can check the same in the transaction SU01 --> Change/Display --> Defaults tab --> Date format.

Thanks,

Lijin Xavier

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the response I've checked the users and all have dd.mm.yyyy format it's s.th. weird because may be it works for half an hour on some managed systems and then starts to fail again. I've opened a message I let you know the results.

Rgds,

0 Kudos

Hi,

At the end we have an answer from SAP, they created a note 1605934 - Correction of Required Record Algorithm and after we have applied the problem has been solved and after a while we have data on workcenter

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nacho

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can we see that date range info?

-Sri

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

What start and end date range are you providing?

Regards,

Paul