cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insufficent authorization for sales document 2321.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i have got a issue in credit card sales scenario .in this case while i am releasing the invoice to accounting i m getting this error

insufficent authorization for sales document 2321.....

procedure:check the authorization amount in the payment card plan and repeat autorization or reauthorize at a later time

i have checked the sales order there payment card amount is authorized n the sales order showing green signal and card authororization is sucessful and before that preauthorization was also there but final authorization is done.after that delivery also done. but while doing invoice releasing to accounting i am getting above issue.anybody plz help me no guess please need solution

regards,

Debesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

f

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This link is applicable to you

[Read This Before Closing your Threads|;

As indicated therein, please dont add any such unwanted letters or characters just to close the thread. You can just click the Answered button. If you really want to show that you respect forum members time, better try to develop the habit of updating the forum properly if your issue is resolved.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following notes

1) Note 1396013 - Errors V/ 032 and VF 195 when billing with VF04

2) Note 427691 - Message V/032 when billing partial deliveries

3) Note 669238 - Error message V/032 when saving billing document

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debesh

Check the credit card limit for that customer. and the credit card limit value might have got exceeded with that sales order and thats the reason you are getting error "insufficient authorization for sales document 2321.....". So clear the previous billing documents of that customer which have been released to FI .

Also check what is the limit that has been maintained for that payment card.and increase the payment card limit and then save the billing document

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please tell me how to check credit card limit for that customer and other infor which you have mentioned