cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLANNING BOOK (SDP94) KEY FIGURES EDITABLE MODE SETTINGS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to get editable mode of one of the key figure(Distribution receipt confirmed) of SNP planning book using t code SDP94. Kindly help me out in getting the same.

The following are the details which i tried:

Opened SDP94 in change mode and clicked on design mode. Then right clicked on the Key figure, activated input/ouput mode and then saved.. Still i am unable to enter into the change mode of SDP94 of that key figure.

Regards

KPNMurthy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can't make distribution receipt confirmed key figure editable.

it is standard setting.

why you would like to change Distribution Receipt Confirmed?

Vipul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipul,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. Its business requirement. Thats why i am searching for the options. Can u able to help me further?

KPN Murthy

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy

How about creating a new Zkey figure and writing a macro to copy values from the distri receipts (confirmed) to this Z key figure. You can make all changes in this Zkey figure and more importantly replace the standard keyfigure with the Z key figure in all your macros .

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

Thanks a lot for you reply. I hope its very good idea. Let me discuss with my team regarding the feasibility of the same.

Regards

KPN Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

Sorry for the delayed reply. After thorough investigation with our business people, we have come cross with different solution, instead of creating a new Zfigure which occupies more database. Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. Rewarding you for the same.

Regards

KPN Murthy

former_member226466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

Could u plz tell us what solution u guys made so that we all can get to know the alternative.