cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating SAPJSF

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am installing IDES ECC 6 Unicode Version on Windows 2003 SP1 with SQL 2005 and also installed JSDK_1.4.2.12

I have 4 gb ram and virtual memory also 4 gb

my installation is ended with the Creating SAPJSF when i drilled down the log file message is paste down for the fast action.

-

UserCheck.message----

User SAPJSF already exists

Diagnosis

You have tried to create an existing user using the copy function.

Procedure

Please edit the existing user or first delete the user and then use the

copy function. Or choose another user name, for example, by appending

part of the first name.

[System: IDS(001), Message: 01 224]

-

end

Is there anyone encounterd the same problem as i am encountering. I need urgent help to come out from this deadend.

Regards

Anwer Waseem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajesh..

Thanks for ur Solution.. Installation complete Successfully...

Regards

Sankaranarayanan.G

Technology Consultant..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wonderful and just amzing.. it solved my prob that too in a short while. gr8 idea Mr. Rajesh.. U proved u are a technology Consultant....Keep rolling out such kind of gud ideas...

SanuBhai

Technology Expert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What must I do to copy client from 000 client to 001?

Regards

Ilya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I head the problem, please check note 1126481 'SAP installation terminates in step createJSF'.

Edited by: Hailin Zhang on Mar 18, 2009 11:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This note solves my problem too

Thanks for your help

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same problem here. I ended up installing IDES with ABAP only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I've solved my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was so busy to converting my dev system in unicode version in arabic. i have received alert mail of you but didn't get time to explain you in deeply...i have already posted my articles related about SAPJSF.

Regards

Anwer Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Anwar,

I cannot access the attachment of note 956921. Would you pls send it to me?

nidazhi@163.com

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nidazhi

go to http://service.sap.com/notes, enter the note number 956921 and download the attachment and follow the attachment as mentioned to solved your problem...

to be access the sap portal you must have the s-userID and having permission to access the notes.

Regards

Anwer Waseem

SAP BASIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Anwar,

I have the user ID. But I can not open the link. There are maybe sth. wrong with my IE browser. My colleague have downloaded it for me.

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got the same Problem (first "sapjsf could not be created, then "no password for sapjsf"). No I want to solve the problem like discribed in the attachment of the note mentioned above. But my next problem is, that I am not able to log on on the Client 001. I tried to log on with idadmin and PW "ides123", with j2ee_admin and master-pw, ddic + sap* and standard-pw. All failed.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

regards David

Former Member
0 Kudos

David

Have you setup your master password during the installation of SAP, if not try to login to 000 client with the default password of SAP* and DDIC.

Regards

Anwer Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I set the master password during the installation. A log on to 000 with sap* or ddic also failed (I tryed to user 06071992/19920706 as well as my master password).

I can not log on to any client with sap* or ddic!!!

regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls email me this attachment.. i cannot download it from the SAP note. It is unavailable.

Thanks!

Clinton

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

SAPJSF not able to create as mentioned in notes

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to update again User ID, and Profile

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Can you please email me this doc..

i cannot download it from SAPnet..

they're experiencing a problem with the attachment on this note..

i'm busy with the installation at the moment..

it would really help!!

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

my email address in

clinton.premananthan@engenoil.com

Former Member
0 Kudos
Step 2
Maintain User Data for User SAPJSF

● In the  IDES ECC Abap System, enter transaction code SU01
-> change User Type to “System”
-> Enter the Master Password (that you defined during the Installation Process)
-> Save

But when click "Save",I got a error: "No active plan version exists"

Former Member
0 Kudos

<u>enter Transaction code PFCG

-> Enter Role Name: SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO

-> Choose TabPage User

-> Assign User SAPJSF to this role

-> Save</u>

I got message "Role xxx is not in the customer namespace; see long text"

(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same message as "EastViking". I have completed the first steps of the word file. How can I assign the role to SAPJSF?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also got the error:

SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO is not in the customer namespace; see long text

this is still a error stop in my installation

hope anyone else solved this problem on another way than the given note as that don't work for my installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The BEST SOLUTION is--- do a new client copy from 000 client (to 001) and resume the installation.

Regards,

Rajesh L S

SAP-Technology Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I mispelled. So i get the same error.

After i've done SU01 and PFCG transaction for SAPJSF got

"SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO is not assigned"

J2EE_ADMIN and J2EE_GUEST users exists only in client 800 not in client 001.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also having this same error installing IDES ECC6 unicode version on Win 2003 SP with JSDK_1.4.2.12. I have 4 gb of ram and 18 gb of virtual memory. I was unable to delete the user in client 001 but selected retry and my user was created but then I got a no password error. I resolved this but now have a new error.

CJS-30196 Role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO is not assigned to user SAPJSF. Using SU01 I tried to add the role but received same message as when attempting to delete user.(No active plan version exists) I added the profiles of SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW to the user SAPJSF and received the same error (No active plan version exists)but the profiles have been saved. I ran the script again and received the same error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I had experienced error "CREATING SAPJSF" which is actually JAVA USERS.

I had been created the message and post the question to SDN community, but I didn't find the proper solution.

I was studying FirstStep Installation guide where i found the Note 956921. This note has attachment which will guide you how will recover from this error, because you are installing double stack and this attachment has instruction.

Just follow the attachment instruction and you will go finish smoothly and successfull installation.

don't forget to reward me.

Best Regards

Anwer Waseem

SAP BASIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anwer,

Thanks, the note Solved my problem.

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mike

Please rewards with points as your problem has been resolved

Regards

Anwer Waseem

SAP BASIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anwer

A read the SAP Note 956921. But when i logon either ddic or idadmin the user SAPJFS does not exist in su01 transaction.

What can i check or do now?

thanx:lajos

former_member205503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the below error while installing ECC 6.0. I am new to Basis and doing installation for first time. I saw the solution to this problem given in the notes which says

Log on to the IDES ECC Abap system with user u201Cidadminu201D/Password u201Cides123u201D (client 001)

But how do I logon to the Abap system in the midst of installation since it is not showing me any way to login to SAP system?

INFO 2026-01-03 08:55:42

Output of D:\usr\sap\ECC\DVEBMGS04\exe\jlaunch.exe UserCheck.jlaunch com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\install\lib;C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\install\sharedlib;C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\install" -c sysnr=04 -c ashost=ECC6 -c client=001 -c user=DDIC -c XXXXXX -a checkCreate -u SAPJSF -p XXXXXX -r SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO -message_file UserCheck.message is written to the logfile C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERP/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/UserCheck.log.

WARNING 2026-01-03 08:56:21

Execution of the command "D:\usr\sap\ECC\DVEBMGS04\exe\jlaunch.exe UserCheck.jlaunch com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\install\lib;C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\install\sharedlib;C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\install" -c sysnr=04 -c ashost=ECC6 -c client=001 -c user=DDIC -c XXXXXX -a checkCreate -u SAPJSF -p XXXXXX -r SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO -message_file UserCheck.message" finished with return code 3. Output:

Jan 3, 2026 8:55:45 AM Info: User management tool (com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck) called for action "checkCreate"

Jan 3, 2026 8:55:45 AM Info: Connected to backend system ECC client 001 as user DDIC

Jan 3, 2026 8:55:45 AM Info: Called for user SAPJSF

Jan 3, 2026 8:55:45 AM Info: Formal password check successful

Jan 3, 2026 8:55:45 AM Info: Will create user SAPJSF

Jan 3, 2026 8:56:11 AM Info: Created user SAPJSF of type A with reference user <none>

Jan 3, 2026 8:56:16 AM Info: Roles [SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO] assigned to user SAPJSF

Jan 3, 2026 8:56:16 AM Info: Verification of status for user SAPJSF

Jan 3, 2026 8:56:16 AM Info: User SAPJSF exists

Jan 3, 2026 8:56:16 AM Info: User can log on with the given password

Jan 3, 2026 8:56:16 AM Error: Verification of status for user SAPJSF failed. Task not successfully executed. Details following.

Jan 3, 2026 8:56:16 AM Warning: Error during creation of user SAPJSF. Will remove user again to ensure clean exit state

Jan 3, 2026 8:56:21 AM Error: Exception during execution of the operation

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck$MissingRoleException: Role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO is not assigned to user SAPJSF

at com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck.checkUser(UserCheck.java:940)

at com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck.createUser(UserCheck.java:1904)

at com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck.main(UserCheck.java:289)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

Jan 3, 2026 8:56:21 AM Info: Leaving with return code 3

Reserved 1610612736 (0x60000000) bytes before loading DLLs.

INFO 2026-01-03 08:56:21

Removing file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\dev_UserCheck.

ERROR 2026-01-03 08:56:21

CJS-30196 Role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO is not assigned to user SAPJSF

ERROR 2026-01-03 08:56:21

FCO-00011 The step createJSF with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Doublestack|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|createJSF was executed with status ERROR .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Anwar,

I am just curious..

from the details I can understand the you <SID> is IDS.

i was just wondering why your system number is 001?

[System: IDS(001), Message: 01 224]

Is there any other SAP installation running on you machine?

With Regards.

Ruchit.

former_member343310
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Just delete SAPJFS user and the installation will create the new user with the same name

Regards

M FAROOQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can either delete the user via SU01 in the client or the Java Admin Console!