cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Classification field in item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my customer SAP, for one particulat Customer and Sales organization the Tax classification field is enable (allowing to change

but for SO under other sales area it is greyed out(not allowing to change.

How to make it enabled, which option or which master i should change, Please provide your valuable input

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the sales organization from plant' country, and assigned dist ch and division as per the config in( ovx6), corrrect tax classification for each tax category or cond type and country, check the following assignments via tcodes OVK1,OVK4

Regards

baalakrushnan.da

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For one sales area, you are doing sales using a specific plant or country and in thsi country, there is a tax condition type for which multiple tax classifications are enabled in the tcode OVK3. i.e. In OVK3, for the country, the condition type has multiple entries.

In teh second case, where teh field is greyed out, the country of the plant is different or the sales org is different. For this country and the tax condition type, there is only one entry in OVK3 adn there are no other alternative you can select in the sales order.

Because of this reason, teh field is greyed out in the second case, while it is giving you the option to select some other tax classification in the first case (because it is enabled in OVK3).

Hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneethan,

Thanks for your reply,

My orders are for different countries.

it sounds as valid reason but as mine is to do with Material when i looked at OVK4 i can see only MWST MWSI etc.

MWST has multiple entry but OVK4 has only Tax category Tax classification nowhere it is relating to the country.

My orders has MWST in both countries.

Please advise.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I came to know that there is user exit applied only for this particular country where we cannot change Tzx Classification. Thanks for your responses.

Regards,

Siva

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please don't cross post in multiple forums.

The same has been posted at

You mentioned that an user exit is applied. Can you let the forum know which user exit is applied in your scenario? This will help other members, when they face similar issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure. User exit MV45AFZZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

What is the Tax classification of the material, you have entered in that SO for that particular customer?

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Consultant/Systems Analyst - SAP SD/MM