cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short dump with exception CX_XMS_SYSERR_PERSIST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are on XI 3.0 SP13 and integrating with our R3 box - which is a ECC5.0 on WAS640. From our R/3 box, we have a custom appliction program that sends out asynchronous ABAP client proxy messages. This program specifies queue names explicity inorder to use EOIO QOS.

Now, after some entries being processed, in th R3 box ( integration engine ) I see the XBQS* queues stuck - with the first LUW in each queue having a SYSFAIL status - I also see short dumps in ST22 - with the class exception CX_XMS_SYSERR_PERSIST

I found that there is a OSS note 403348 that talks about fix for ack queues on integration server having a similar problem. But does this OSS note apply to the problem on the integration engine too ?

Did anybody out there encounter this problem above and apply any OSS note on the integration engine ?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Activate the cache in IE and also CPA cache on the J2ee engine.

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant

Are you referring to the J2EE engine on the R3 box ??

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>I found that there is a OSS note 403348 that talks about fix for ack queues on integration server having a similar problem. But does this OSS note apply to the problem on the integration engine too ?</i>

The integration engine is a part of the Integartion Server and so, this OSS Note holds true for the integration server / integration engine. Just go ahead and apply it and see if it solves the issue.

Regards,

Bhavesh