Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bucket resource -capacity consumption

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have created bucket resource and maintained the capacity in six digits value for some months and five five digit value for some months .

After CTM run capacity consumption is displayed for the months where the capacity consumption is only 5 digits ,

capacity consumption is not displayed for the months where 6 digit values are maintained.

UOM of resource is TON , has any of you faced such situation.

Pl let me know what can be done to overcome this concern.

Thanks and regards

Thamizh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you have maintained capacity with respect to validity , I think you have used the capacity varient.

Check that if the maintained varient value (Like 01,02 etc) is maintained at General data tab's Act. Var field.If the same is not maintained the system will not follow the capacity validities.

Now if the same is maintained then check if the same is appearing in CTM master data profile.For this run a master data consistancy check in /SAPAPO/CTM screen.Go to the relevent resource master data and check the caapcity data from the master data check screen.There you can see the capacity and accordingly check the data updated by you are reflecting or not.

Hope this can help.

regards,

kaushik

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not maintained capacity variant , read my message carefully. If the capacity is maintained with five characteristics it is visible in planning book , if it is six digit not visible in Planning book.

Thanks and regards

Thamizh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the factory calender assigned and the number of days defined in calender.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So if you are changing the capacity from 5 digits to 6 digits the system is not showing the data in planning book.

Can you check the data element for the key figure used in planning book.If the same is less then 6 then it will not show the same.

Can you tell us that the capacity planning in CTM run is correct or not ?

regards,

kaushik

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

This is bug in CTM engine ,we taken up with SAP . They released new version of CTM engine the problem resolved with the new one.

Thanks and regards

Thamizh