cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO and FM documens not generated after billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our development server i have create new comnay code ,all customizaion is done by copy of existing comonay code in new comonay code when i have created billing documnet in VF01 system has generated only one FI accounting enry CO entry and FM documents are not generated, so wht settings may be missing,

even when i am din billling wih old comnay it is generating all three document propelry.

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check to make sure the new company code is assigned to a controlling area and funds management area. (In IMG under Org structure)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
and FM documents are not generated,

Can you please bit clear what exactly your issue is. As you would be aware in normal circumstances, once you generate a billing document for a domestic customer, two accounting documents would be generated (assuming that your client is from India); one for customer and another for ED. Apart from this, one CO document and profit center document would be generated which depends on number of line items in your billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry the problem is when I create billing document , in old compnay three document s are gerated, accounting document, Controlling and fund management, but in new only two documents are generated , Accounts and Controlling fund management document are not generated.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The behaviour would occur if the new company is not assigned to a controlling area or funds management area.

Are you able to create a cost centre assigned to the new company? If not - then the problem is the lack of assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok