cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample of Request and Reply in Jco Interface - problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created a transaction with JCO interface and generated a sample of req and reply for a custom BAPI. A day later my co-worker added 2 new parameters in the BAPI and in this case I need to regenerate the req and reply sample.

After I regenerated them ( I also tried delete the Jco Interface and insert new Jco action block); however the new parameters were not showing up.

I do have another MII system (free from using this BAPI) and tested with the new BAPI. I received the new parameters in the new MII system.

So it looks like MII is caching this Req and Repl.

Question

1. How do I clear the cache manually?

- edited: I found the answer in forum .... to use http://<SERVER>:<PORT>/XMII/JCOProxy?Mode=Reset . This solve my problem. Do anyone knows any side effect if I use this ?

2. Where does MII save this Req & Rep? in MII Database?

3. In MII JCO interface config page, there is a parameter call retention time in Days. Does this parameters related to my problem?

(there is no documentation about this parameter)

any answer is greatfully appreciated

Edited by: Seng Kiang Hoe on Jan 11, 2011 2:42 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This issue has come up before in the last 12 months. I would search back further than the standard90 days to find what they did to refresh the NW or possibly ECC cache of the BAPI structure.

Regards,

Mike