cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 SUS with ECS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In SRM 7.0 with Extended classic scenario but found that SUS doesnu2019t support confirmations and invoice postings. Can you please clarify me is there any workaround to achieve this functionality without compromising the technical scenario.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkata Koppisetti.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your observations are perfectly correct.

Note 700350 - Supplier Enablement: Deployment Scenarios integrating SUS

The extended classic scenario

The shopping cart is created in SAP Enterprise Buyer. The purchase order and follow-on documents are also created there and then replicated to the backend system. The purchase order in SAP Enterprise Buyer is the leading purchase order and cannot be changed in the backend system. Goods receipts and invoices can be pre-entered in SAP Enterprise Buyer or entered directly in the backend system.

SUS: With SAP Supplier Self-Services, you have supplier involvement for the purchase order and the purchase order response as well as for the shipping notification. Documents for confirmation and invoice are not fully supported in the standard. The restrictions for these documents also depend on the SRM release.

I prefer to do Invoice only do in Backend system. There are some poor validation in SRM and lot of data spillage while distributing from one system to another system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for the response.

@ Muthu : Can you please clarify me what exactly is a consulting solution means, would there be any enhacements needs to be performed, if so even we can perform the same?

Thanks and Regards,

Venkata Koppisetti.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note that these consulting solutions are available as a billable service provided by SAP consulting. Compare also OSS note 83020.

For more information, contact:

Carmen Blaum

SAP Consulting

Purchasing Solutions/ SRM

SAP Deutschland AG & Co. KG

Hasso-Plattner-Ring 7

69190 Walldorf

Yes. SAP will do enhancement / or ready made solution but they charge for the solution provided.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

There is no simple work around.

There are consulting solutions available Pl see note 700350.

Best regards,

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes with ECS SUS, its a consulting solution.

@ Muthuraman : I think even ASN is not supported with ECS SUS. Only PO response is supported. Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Pbponikhil on Jan 11, 2011 7:39 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nikhil you are very correct. It is possible in MM-SUS . ASN creates automatically inbound delivery in ECC system.