Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

factory calendar error: billing date

orla_mclean2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have one standard calendar, IE used for shipping point OVLZ, sales organisation and plantOX10 and route 0VTC. I have also checked OVBS and OVBI and OVSC and all have either nothing or IE.

I have a Mexican customer. when I check XD03, Unloading point tab is blank and the Billing Documents "invoicing dates" and "invoicingListDates" fields are both blank.

But! When I raise a sales order, it is erroring out saying Billing date lies after the date on which factory calendar MX becomes invalid.

I know I could extend MX using SCAL.

I want to know where is it getting MX from? IE is used in all config that I can think of and IE is valid to 2020..

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following notes:-

1) Note 591942 - CN01: factory calender not read from plant

2) Note 1521342 - Incorrect factory calendar in relationships during copying

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

orla_mclean2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for the notes. I am not using Production so no networks or production calendars so not relevant for me I'm afraid.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when I check XD03

Did you check payer customer master ->sales area data->billing document tab?

Regards,

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I faced an issue just like this not too long ago. The problem was in the Customer Master billing Tab for invoice dates the "real" company factory calendar was not there the standard 01 was so this was a problem. Please select the needed factory calendar in invoicing dates and it should work fine. If not check also in shipping point,sales org, and plant and see if all have relevant needed calendars.

regards,

Ali

orla_mclean2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestions. The Customer Master billing Tab is blank unfortunately!

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the SAP Note 1529649, Might be useful little bit to solve your issue

Regards

bvdv