cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updation in batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have craeted characteristics, attached those char. in class.

that class is maintained in material classification

in inspection plan mic having these class char. is maintained

created 1 lot (manual), recorded result for char, ud done but the resultsin inspection lot are not getting transferred

any config setting required?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear check this link for some help:

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kiran,

i have maintained allthese settings but still the rsults are not tranferred. the results have status 5.

is there any relation bet this transfer and valuation of characteristics or if char. is rejected ?

results are tranferred when material specification is maintained instead of insp. plan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

At plant level setting

Inspection lot completion--->Tick on Batch Valuation without material specs.

This allows transfer results from Task list/Inspection plan without the Material Specs

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear iam not sure about transfering results to batch as you saying results are transffered when you maintain material specification might be this could have some relation so wait for some other expert's comments.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

this tick is already present and still it is transferring results when i use material specification but not working with insp. plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that at a time you are using Inspection plan or material Specs.Needless to mention the MIC should be same in both the cases.

If its getting transferred to Material Specs then for Inspection plan it should be ............

Let me know what all activities you have done.I may help you..........!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

in config batch valyation for w/o material specification set for that plant

2 char.s created in ct04 (num)

1 class created with 023 type, attached above 2 chars in it.

in material master classification view - this class in attached, inspect with task list

in qs21 2 mics created with above to chars (refrence type)

in inspection plan these mic attached

ins. lot created (manual), results recorded, valuated

ud taken

values not transferred to batch (i am checking these values in classification in display batch -is that correct?)

note: while taking ud following msg in displayed in 1 for the char is rejected

Batch Y1 of material YOB in plant 1000 can only be partially valuated

Former Member
0 Kudos

First thing

(i am checking these values in classification in display batch -is that correct?) -->Correct

Second thing Accept the char instead of Rejecting it..........This will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked it by accepting

both the chars are accepted but only the value of 1st char is transferred

1st char - single recording

2nd char - summarised recording

if chars. are rejected then there values are not tranferred ? i want these values to be tranferred as it is even if char is rejected.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then I think there is issue with the Class Char attached to the MIC...........As MIC is created with the Class Char of type "005"

Second issue is synchronization of MIC's & class char in the Batch Master & Inspection plan( reference & released)

Thats whats I can see .........

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Both characteristics must show a status of 5 before doing the UD. Is this the case?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes the status of char is 5. before ud

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Are you getting message QS866?

It occurs if the batch valuation is executed for partial lots in results recording . and system generates a dialog box for quantitative characteristics.

The prerequisite is that individual codes are stored for the corresponding class characteristic as allowed values in the classification view of the material. In results recording, a code is entered which does not belong to these valid values

Please check and come back. Else you need to use the function module QMSP_MATERIAL_VALUES_READ.

Also refer my reply from this link,

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (0)