cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick Quantity to be removed

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to View the WM stock Using the Transaction LS24, The material ABC is showing a Pick Quanity ( Material Quantity to be Removed ) of 5 EA.

when I try to check in transaction LT24 for any Open Transfer Orders, I couldn't found any. How to Cancle/Confirm the Transfer Order.

What Could be the Reason for the Pick quantiy ? how to remove the stock from Pick quantity.

Thank you,

Sai Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any more suggestions ....?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Click exactly on the Pick Qty in LS24 . It will go to LS23. there you can find the last movement date and TO number associated with it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

By Clicking on the Pick Quantity it will go to the Display quant ( LS23 ). But it will only show the latest transaction that took place .

Let me make it clear that, there are many transactions took place after that transactions and I guess that Transfer order is deleted

I think it wud be better to delete or Move the Pick quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

LS03N--->Statistics Tab contains last TO number. Pls check this also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per the information provided the pick qty is currently lying in interim storage bin.

You can check this MMBE T-code , then go to Environment and WM stock.

Now your pick qty shall be seen in interim storage type(916) with outbound delivery as it its storage bin.

If you want to move the stock back to storage type and bin, then you can use LT01 with movement type 999 (warehouse supervision)

LT01, enter material , plant

Now in source storage type enter the interim storage type and bin as outbound delivery number.

This move the stock back to it source location.

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tough Luck Tushar,

The Pick Quantity is not showing in the Inrerim Storage type but under General storare type G01 and Storage bin 12345.

Thank you all for sharing your Knowledge, I am sure you would give the Correct Answer, Please help me out with the Right one.

Cheers,

Sai Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In stock report it showing pick qty, so there should be open T.O for that particular. In LT24 select open T.O's and selection date empty then u will get all list of open T.O, other wise go to LT23 then in dynamic selection input material and execute. It will list of T.O's for particular material.

once u found the T.O u can confirm by using LT12.

Rgds,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Thanks for your Reply, But I Could not find any Open TO neither using LT23 nor LT24. That is the Problem here. I hope u understood the situation.

Let me know if you have any suggestions to Clear the Pick quanity

Thank you,

Sai Kumar.