cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Trade LC sales Doc Credit Block.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brothers,

We have implemented Foreign Trade in Exports here in our company and some times there are issues of Credit block ,My question is if there is an LC document attached to a particular sales order and the LC is worth 3 million ,The balance amount is still 1 million then why the sales document is giving a credit block some times.Please suggest the settings to be done or did we missed some settings while implementing the Foreign trade

Please note : is the credit block due to unavailabilty of stock before in the sales order and now the stock has come thats why it is giving credit block .in this circumstances what should we do .I think we cannot relase an LC through VKM3 .

Best Regards

Mansur Ali khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mansur,

I think you are also having automatic Credit check in that case the system will check the credit limit of the customer and not the LC amount. To avoid this you can write a small routine in Ova8 and give it under the No credit check field under document controlling.

Regards

Suchait

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I never worked on LC scenario.

But you can have look at OSS Note 777950 - Credit checks in spite of letter of credit to resolve your issue.

Also check OSS Note 303409 - Credit management and documentary payments

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi any answers for my question on Foreign Trade LC sales Doc Credit Block.

Regards

Mansur.