cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock check during delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have split the delivery note into two different activities that is sales will create the delivery note and person in stores will do the pgi after entring the packing details. Now we find that sales person is able to create delivery note even if stock is not available against the sale order, (we are following strategy 20). How can i make the system to check the stock when I save the delivery note.

thomas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

You to check whether negatice stock are allowed at storage type level, which is set in stock removal strategies. If negative stokcs are allowed it will alllow you to create delivery even if stock is not available.

Also if you want to make delievery creation as per the schedule line confirmation, you have to set the variant asn set the working days which shall be considered for delivery creation.

You can check the storage type settings for negative stocks under;

SPRO>>Logistics Execution>>Warehouse Management>>Strategies>>Stock Removal Strategies

Select the combination of warehouse number and storage type, and remeove the tick of negative for that storage type.

Br,

Tushar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System will allow you to save the delivery even if stock is not available. It will throw error only at the time of PGI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that, is there any way that we can avoid this?

Edited by: THOMAS ARPUTHARAJ on Jan 11, 2011 10:36 AM