cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related to Inspection Characteristic load issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to load inspection charatceristics - please see my requirement below

Can we use the standard SAP program for Equipment Task lists to load the Inspection Characteristics associated with the Operations?

Transaction (IA01)

The program works fine for Header and Operations (One to Many, PLKO to PLPO) but does not have a separate structure for PLMK (Inspection Characteristics) but has a structure IBIPBDCD to use.

What we're trying to achieve basically is One Header, Many Operations each having many Inspection Characteristics

Also,

In the current state the program can add one Inspection Characteristic to the First operation, is it possible to add "BDC Commands" to the file in such a way to

1. "Position on particular" operation (i.e. Position Cursor and select line on screen SAPLCPDI 3400 where PLPOD-VORNR = 'xxxx')?

2. Go back to the operations screen (i.e. SAPLCPDI 3400) at the end of each Inspection Characteristic entry in order to be able to position on either the same operation to add an Inspection characteristic or to position on a different operation (not necessarily the next one)

Could you please help me with this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It is possible, Get help from ABAP.

Thanks & Rgards

Rajendran