cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BO - WEBI report not able to refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am beginner in BO- WEBI, I do have a question on the report refresh function.

I have 16 different reports in 1 single BO report which has 16 different queries. However, when I try to refresh the BO report, only BO Report 1 - 15 gets refreshed but not the Report 16.

Anyone would be able to help me on this? Could it be due to the setting or there is a limit to the number of tabs in 1 BO Report

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you checked your query 16 filters?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, checked. I replace query 16 in query 1-15 It's worked. but when I add the no 16 query, fail again

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i've just added a 16 queries to a webi report and its working fine.

i dont think there is a restriction on the number of queries you have in a report.

what version of BO you have?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business Objext XI 3.1, do you have 16 tabs as well?

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, i've made a 16 query and a 16 report tab,

any errors comes to you when you refresh?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no error at all...just report didn't shown any records. but it worked in 1-15 reports. Same filter with tab 16.

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then the query return the data but you can not see it

try to do the following

run the queries

insert a new report blank one

then go to your data panel in your left hand side where you can see all the object

at the bottom you can see arrange by, click it and select query

then drag this query (query 16) to the blank report.

you will be able to see the data

good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, let me try it out......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I found out something.

When I create the 16th Query, new fields are not store in same data panel but it was used same universe. Those new fields stored separate in data panel.

FYI: When I add new query, the 16th query will align or group up separately with the 15 query.

May I know how can I solve it. Thanks for helping...

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the query 16 works well individually? which means no more other queries, just query 16 in one report.

If it works well, then the objects in your query 16 have conflicts with any object in other 15 queries.

Check your universe table structure, add context for each group of table linkage.

Thx, Hao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hao,

Thanks for advise, I found out the Sort Priority --> point to different query field. May I know how I gonna to change it back? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you can only see one field in sort priority, that means you only specify one sorted column.

Select that column(maybe it is in your table) and set 'None' for the sorts, then select the column you want and set it.

You can specify multi sort columns and set the priorities.

Thx, Hao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I am using Duplicate Report to reformat, when I copy previous report. The sort priority store previous report value. Now I don't know how to delete sort priority. I already set all the sort to "None"

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you copy a report, then the new one is independent on the old one.

Did you check all the tables, charts and any objects that can specify the sort in your copied report(new report)?

I just tried it and it worked..

The worst situation is that you need to create the report from a blank one if you can't solve it..

Or remove all the sorting from old report and duplicate it, then format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for help, i found out the problem. is deal to the ranking. Thanks a lot.

Answers (0)