cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart - PO created in the backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many SC have been approved but no PO was created in the backend ECC due to various reason, I want to know all the SC which was approved and whose PO was not created in the backend, Is there any way to find it???

regards,

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. You can find out

There are various reasons

for ex. there may not be any fixed source of supply assigned.

or

they may be in the cockpit as per your cockpit business rule

or

it may error out due to bad data.

you need to check each item of the shopping cart why follow on docuemnt was not yet created after approval.

Have you tried this report BBP_BW_SC2,sc3and sc4 or look into BBP_PD ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks, I want to find out all the the SC which is approved but no PO created for it, So it there any table or transaction where I can filter it out.

regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Which version of SRM system you are in ? and waht scenario you have implemented i.e classic or extended classic scenario ?

There are OSS Notes available which have correction report in them which can gives you list of errreneous shopping cart that could help.

please refer to below OSS Note to see if that help.

if none of that help the logic would be to get all item guid from CRM_JEST which has status as I1111 active for those item GUID you can get the header guid from CRMD_ORDERADM_I and the from header guid you can get the SC number from CRMD_ORDERADM_H.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL there are some output in the function modules tells whether cart item has follow on docuement or sits in the cockpit or error status.

three possible reasons after approving the cart

1. cart item sitting in the BUYER cockpit

2. ERRORed out

3.Follow on docuement created.

Explore this FM as well BBP_BW_SC_SELECT_1 .

There is no SAP standard report to display what are the shopping cart items are indeed created a follow on docuement or not .you may need built a custom report