cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Determination on Sales order-INVOICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have requirement like we have sales text on Item level at billing plan tab that i need to transfer to invoice output. pls suggest how to achieve that.

Thanks

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FYI

Find the field name for the sales text which has present in Billing plan tab page(Table FPLT) and inform to ABAPER where this text to be populated in the layout. They would include logic in Invoice smart form / print program accordingly.

Best Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cant we control this requirement through Text det?

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this very well using text determination. Just extend the same text id of sales doc to invoice procedure also. Ensure that for invoice also, the text ID is assigned to the same access sequence as done for sales order.

If this is done, with normal copy control, the texts will be copied to the invoice.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It can be controlled by maintaining text determination.But the texts that flow from order to invoice wont come in the invoice printout.For that again changes should be done in the output program

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri nath,

You are right i need on Invoice printout then what can i do?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to transfer the sales text at item level to billing output then , for the billing output type program, include the logic that text should flow to the invoice output.So kindly give the inputs to your technical team and they will write the logic in the program and then test it

Thanks and Regards

Srinath