cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDN Version not active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am trying to receive a HU using Inbound delivery but facing an issue in creating EWM Inbound delivery. I can see the IDN but not able to create EWM Inboud delivery both manually and automatically using PPF. I can do this for ERP Inbound deli containing products, not HU. If I do it for HU I get the following message

Activity "Set Version to Active" is not permitted; reason: status "Blocked (Inconsistency)" has value "Yes"

I did use an external ID when creating Inbound delivery and packing status shows it is completely packed in ERP. I am not sure what's wrong. I checked under Validation tab in IDN screen, it says Header was saved inconsistently with red status. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramlal.

This issue is due to HU NO range in EWM. Check have you maintained ERP HU Number range as external number range in EWM.

So that when you send HU from ERP then EWM will take as external number range.

As your non HU del is going good then all issue is due to HU NR.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramlal,

Iam also getting same error. Could you help me on this if you found any.

Thanks

Srikanth.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got the same issue and finally found that my packaging material was missing the HU type in EWM. Once done, it went through. Hope this helps someone. Use the 'Check' button to see you specific issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like I've transferred my ERP Pack material to EWM. This is causing the error. I found out this inconsistency using the 'Check' feature of IDN screen. Hope this helps some one else.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've got the same issue ; Did you find a way to solve it ? I would appreciate if you could share how you handled it .

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check, whether the Item is having the Process type or not ? If not please assign the same.

01.) If assigned, please check the source data information like WH Door/staging Bay information adopted or not ?

02) Batch management is active means, you need to create Batch numbers here and then proceed the follow on functions(WT/WO).

I hope this information will helps...

Anybody is having any thoughts, please share it...

Thanks

Jonnakuti Raju