Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete orders with custom category from live cache

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Happy new year to you all !

I have a high priority production issue. I need a way to delete orders with custom category from live cache. I cannot delete them using order id's becuase out of the 10,000 and odd materials that we plan in SNP , we do not know how many materials have got these Z orders .

I cannot use the following programs /sapapo/om_delete_incon_orders

/sapapo/sdorder-del

/sapapo/delete_pp_order

Actually i tried all of them but they did not help

Can you please let me know how i can read orders with this custom category (actually they are dependent demand) from live cache and delete them

Thanks

Aparna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I believe T code: /SAPAPO/LCDEL & /SAPAPO/RLCDEL can help you.

regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What type of orders are these ( I mean, sales orders, Procurement orders, Manufactrue orders) ?

You may please check to use following BAPIs:

1) Manufacturing Orders

BAPI_MOSRVAPS_DELEMULTI

2)Sales orders

BAPI_SLSRVAPS_DELMULTI

3)Procurement Orders

BAPI_POSRVAPS_DELMULTI

Regards

Datta

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Datta

These are Independent requirements in R/3 and we have customization in APO to convert these into orders with custom category "Z4" . We display these orders in the dependent demand key figure in the planning book .

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aparna,

Independent requirements can be deleted in R/3.

Best Regards,

DB49

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DB

Yes we can delete independent requirements in R/3 . That is straightforward. Let me explain the issue we are facing. Independent requirements get uploaded to R/3 everyday. The PIR CIF picks them up and converts the order category to Z4 and puts them in APO. In APO we display this in the dependent demand keyfigure. We delete independent reqmts in R/3 and reload the updated /accrate file back to R/3 everyday ( and obviously these changes reflect in APO) .

The problem is we stumbled upon Z4 requirements in APO that date back to 2008 for a bunch of materials. Also we do not see the corrsponding independent reqmts in R/3 anymore. So we have a bunch of Z4 requirments for a lot of materials in APO now and we do not know how to delete them

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aparna,

Normally, when you have a mismatch between PIRs in R/3 and APO, you correct them with the standard reconciliation report (/SAPAPO/CCR). I would have thought you would be using this report on a regular basis to correct such inconsistencies.

Since you have used an enhancement to create these custom objects, you may also have to use an enhancement in the CCR to get the system to recognize the mismatches and correct them.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

Please try BAPI u2018BAPI_PIRSRVAPS_DELMULTIu2019 for deleting PIRs in APO.

Regards

Datta

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DB

We do not have a CCR for PIR's . We had put that in initially and it ran for hours and never completed. I may be wrong but i think i saw some thread in this forum long back that says that we should not have CCR for PIR's. Thats because we create the demand plan in DP and release it to SNP and R/3. Technically a CCR is for comparing data created in R/3 to that (released from R/3 to APO) in APO. Since PIR's do not fall under that category ,it is not advisable to run CCR for PIR's (this is how the thread content was - but i saw it long back and i forgot the details).

But a CCR for our custom requirements (Z4's ) is a very good idea. I shall defenitely think about it.

Datta

Thank you very much for the BaPI

We got a temporary fix from SAP that would let us delete these Z4's and they said we can solve the issue and remove the note from production right away. We are going to do that .

Thanks

Aparna

Edited by: Aparna.Ranganathan on Jan 12, 2011 5:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aparna,

Glad you have solved your problem.

we should not have CCR for PIR's

I have never heard such a statement before, if you can locate the citation I would appreciate. I have seen CCR used to identify APO-sourced PIR synch problems, and as yet my users do not report any problems. If there are drawbacks, I would be interested in knowing what they are.

Whenever I have a problem with a long running CCR session, the first thing I try is to limit the number of IMs that are being reviewed. In your case, I would create a CCR job that looks only at PIRs, and only at the IMs that are expected to contain PIRs. Usually, the whole process runs faster, although it may take more steps in the job.

Best Regards,

DB49