cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V.00 not behaving as expected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why would V.00, list of incomplete documents, include documents which have been fully rejected or otherwise completed?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Please neglect my previous answer. I realise that it is out of focus.

Coming to the problem,

Even a rejected order can be incomplete which means that even in such order, soem fields could have been left empty, which is included in the incompletion procedure. So you have to look at the incompletion procedures of all document types and item categories and find out all the fields which are included in the procedure.

Now randomly check some 20 documents which you feel are incorrectly coming or not coming in the report using this list of fields. After this check, if you feel, they are coming corectly in the report, it is fine. It should be fine as per my understanding. If it is not, then we may have to look for some other ways. But please do this check,before moving to any other method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my mind the V.00 should behave as all other SAP transactions do and treat fully rejected documents as no longer viable for further consideration. I think I will just proceed to create a Z.00 in order to create what I consider correct behavior. Thank you for your efforts.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Also, please check the Item category of the items of SOs for which the report is incorrect. May be the completion rule is not correctly entered for these item categories (in case you see a pattern of only specific ICs falling under this scenario)

I doubt whether there can be an error in SAP error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure why you think completion is not correct. These are sales orders not inquiries, quotations, or contracts. Sales orders are correctly maintained as being not relevant for completion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

CHECK THE REASON FOR REJECTION IN SALES ORDER.

IN OVAG TICK THE FIELDS NRP,OLI,BIC FOR YOUR REASON FOR REJECTION AND SAVE.

CHECK THE REPORT V.00 .REJECTED ORDERS WILL NOT APPEAR.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This may due to incorrect status of the sales document.

Run program SDVBUK00 in SA38 for these documents and check again.

Regards,