cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avalibility control

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to change my system to create outbound deliveries when there is not enough stock to fill an order.

For example i have 100 stock for item V. I create sales order 1 and 2 that both call for 100 of stock V. I then try to create an outbound delivery for sales order 2, which the current configuration will not let me because all the stock is being reserved for sales order 1.

Thanks for all your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code OVZ9, un-check the field Check without RLT. Maintain the replenishment time in the material master. Then the system can confirm the quantities based on this time period. This will allow you to create the delivery document.

Make sure that in t.code 0VLP (Zero V L P), for the delivery item category, Check quantity 0 field is set blank, so that you wont get error message.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

part of the issue that i am having is that I can not determine which category my material falls under in both of the transaction codes that you mentioned. I have unchecked the RTL feild but did not do it in the correct object.

I do know how to determine the checking group bu not the checking rule. Any direction in this area is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all your time

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do know how to determine the checking group

Checking group can be found in the material master (t.code MM02) ->Sales:general/plant view in the field Availability check field.

The item category of the delivery item can be seen in t.code VL02N. Enter the delivery number and hit enter. Then at line item level, one of the column reads ItCa, which contains the item category of the line item.

Regards,

Answers (0)