cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup component view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a component (A) whose interfaceView has an Inboud plug and an Outbound plug (in order to receive and return the parameters).

This component(A) is called by another component (B). B component has two windows.; the main window contains its main view, and the other window contains the view of the component A (used component).

B calls A successfully, but when I try to close A I found the following error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Cannot navigate via outbound plug resultat of view CercaRamsInterfaceView because there is no navigational link attached to it.

That’s because the outbound plug of component A is not linked. How can I solve that? Taking into account that the B is shown as a popup.

Thanks,

Ricard.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should not call the outbound plug in your coding to close the window.

You close the window by using the Event in component.

see the Pdf help

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/edc2f3c2-0401...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webdynpro/dialog%2...

Kind Regards

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

First of all, thanks for your quick reply.

It's the component which calls its own outbound plug (the own exit button calls it). But that's not a problem, I can change that behaviour.

If I don't use that component as a popup, the implementation of the outbound plug works. Then, if the component is used as a popup I have to implement an event (as you say). It is better to implement an event (if that is true, what is the utility of

the interfaceview’s outbound plugs?)

Thanks again,

Ricard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

How can i close the popup open in this way and send also parameters to the main component

Florin

Answers (0)