Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Check in SD for Price and Credit,Debit and Returns Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Need your help on this

Whom so ever is creating the sales order should not able to see the price of the product on the header and item of the screen of the Sales order or Profit Margin

Whom so ever is creating credit, debit, return request should not be able to release billing and delivery block from the sales order screen of VA01

How can I stop this in authorization . Which authorization object shall I use in this case

Kindly guide me in this

Thanks

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

If nobody should see the price of the product at header and item level then you have to go with a enhancement that price condition type should not be viewed.

For Credit , Debit and Return process , if release to billing is there then go with a output that once the billing is blocked then a output should get triggered and that output should go to the concerned person and he should release to billing. and for delivery block maintain delivery block for the sales document type and keep the delivery block feild in disable mode.so in the same way for billing to release to billing as one output type has to be configured in the same way for delivery block also maintain another output type and once the delivery is blocked some person will release the block to create the delivery document.

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possibe to manage it at autorization level then doing enhancement or configure output type

Thanks

Krishna