cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Self Test for NetWeaver

Former Member
0 Kudos

In running the PI Self Test for NetWeaver, I am getting 22 out of 24 of the steps to successfully execute. We are using NW 7.1 for PI with Ehnacement Pack 1 and stack 6. The steps not completing successfully are "Check Web Services setup" and "Check whether blocked bgRFC queues exist on IS client".

The error message for the "Check Web Services setup" is "Execution of Function SRT_TECHNICAL_SETUP_CHECK ends with an error (cause:bgRFC destination is not operational, error code:000)."

The error message for the "Check whether blocked bgRFC queues exist on IS client" is "Execution of Function SRTUTIL_CHECK_QUEUES ends with an error (cause:bgRFC Inbound Destination cannot be determined., error code:000)."

I have looked in SBGRFCCONF and SM59 and find that the users are defined and seem to have the proper roles. Has anyone encountered these on the PI Self Test for NetWeaver and - if so - where should I be checking for my mistake.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

The 2 steps fail because SOA runtime/configuration tools are not configured, and the bgRFC which is only used by SOA web services is also not configured. If you don't use SOA scenarios and only PI functionality you can ignore these error messages.

Check note #1286149 Configuration Wizard: PI Self Test for NetWeaver, for further details.

Regards

Mark