cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual creation of PPDS Planned Orders by start date and time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When an order is manually created in any ppds standard transaction the start date is calculated according to the availability date entered, the order quantity and the master data

Is it possible to manually create an order based on the start date and then the availability date is calculated according to the order quantity and master data?

Thanks

CTF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CTF,

You can 'forward schedule' manually created orders.

Scheduling direction is dependent on the Strategy profile. During order creation, you can change this.

When on the order create screen (/sapapo/rrp5), select the strategy button at the top. This will bring up the default strategy for your userid. You can alter the "planning direction" to be 'forward' or 'forward & reverse' depending on your business requirements. Selecting Save will then make this scheduling strategy your default; otherwise just hit green checkbox.

Now the order entry screen will have 'start date' entry box. Avail date will then be calculated.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dogboy,

As you mention, I can create orders by start date/time using /sapapo/rrp5 as well as clickin on create order if strategy is set to forward. However, though I set the strategy "forwards", column in start date and time colums on the product and receipts view are not editable. I have to click on create order always.

Is it any way to make them editable?

Thanks

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carlos,

I never had much need to create planned orders in product view using start date. I can't say that it would be impossible to make these fields editable in the table view, but I suspect Standard SAP probably doesn't support. Maybe one of the other experts will know....

Whenever I need to manage orders by start date, I use the DS planning board (/SAPAPO/CDPS0).

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)