cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Interactive Forms - Standards & Naming Conventions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know where I can locate any documentation pertaining to recommended standards and naming conventions for interactive forms within the SAP NetWeaver '04 platform?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt very much that there are any standards and guidelines available specifically for forms development in customer name spaces.

Obviously, inside SAP applications are given certain guidelines for what we do before we ship things to our customers, but apart from the general SAP guidelines on naming I am not aware of anything SAP provides.

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus, I appreciate your response to my posting!! Thanks!!

What documentation is currently available (or in development) that pertains to ADOBE forms creation within the SAP platform? Are there any guides that discuss key areas of concern/interest, best practices, tips, etc.? Does ADOBE Systems have any of this type of information available for SAP customers?

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I suggest you start here: https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/developerareas/was.sdn?page=AdobeForms.htm. This is where we have collected background information, demos, eLearning materials, and links to the standard documentation for the integrated forms solution. We work together with Adobe on the content of this site.

In due course, we will provide more tips & tricks and best practices.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Markus!! I will monitor the Adobe forms area in SDN you suggested.