SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to delete an item number of a PO of the previous year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question.

Closing Operations (Carryforward of Open Items) were not made yet.

We want to delete in 2011 an item number of a purchase order (created in 2010 with doc date of the year 2010).

The System informs us that It is not possible to change document in fiscal year 2011 because the document was updated as open commitment in fiscal year 2010 in Funds Management.

System : SAP ERP 6.0 /7.0 - EHP 4 - FM BCS

In our old system SAP 4.7 enterprise (FM) , It was possible to delete an item number of a purchase order of a previous year (when Closing Operations (Carryforward of Open Items) were not made yet).

Isn't it possible any more to delete in 2011 an item number of a purchase order created in 2010 before Closing Operations ?

Thanks for your answer.

Fabian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe, you have PBET activated. In this case, modification of the commitment should be indeed made in the same year.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe, you have PBET activated. In this case, modification of the commitment should be indeed made in the same year.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

PBET is actived, we can not modify commitment in a different year from the commitment itself.

Thanks,

Fabian