cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping of pricing procedure between ECC and SRM7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are implementing SRM7.0 with classic scenario and backbend ECC-Ehp4.

When we are trying to trigger creating of PO from SOCO the PO successfully created in the backbend is mapped with standard pricing procedure RM0000. If the mapping is for "Z" pricing procedure the PO creation fails with error "Net price must be greater than 0"(error seen in /sappo/ppo2 in ECC).

As we are very tight on enhancements is there any configuration where we can map the pricing procedure between ECC and SRM or is the only way to enhance the system.

with regards

Manjunath

Edited by: Manjunath Somashekara on Jan 11, 2011 12:57 PM

Edited by: Manjunath Somashekara on Jan 11, 2011 12:57 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunatha,

Are you using PB00, PBXX and PRS condition types in your z-pricing procedure ?

Best regards,

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We do have PB00 and PBXX in our Z pricing procedure but PRS is not there.

Manjunath

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

standard condition type PBXX - kindly Check - condition category should be H, condition class B

456691 FAQ: Price determination in purchasing

Can you create a PO in ECC with ME21N?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

PBXX condition type has the Condition class B and Category H, Z pricing procedure has been copied from RM0000 for maintaining some Z condition types.

In ME21N PO is successfully created with Z pricing procedure, issue is when we are trying to create PO from SRM it is failing.

with regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu/Ramki,

We copied RM0000 to one more Z pricing procedure and PO creation from SRM is successfully. I think issue iswith the copying of the Pricing procedure, will keep you posted on the progress.

with regards

Manjunath