cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV output

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have two ALV in two different group container one below the other, I want the width of both ALV to be the same independent

of the number of columns in it. I tried by setting the width using if_salv_wd_table_settings~set_width( ) for both the ALV and

have passed the same value for both, but it is not getting reflected. I also tried with if_salv_wd_table_settings~fixed_table_layout( ) but that also didn't work. Is there any way to set both alv of same width.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in WDA the size of output displayed for ALV...doesnt depend on container size....it depends on the size of the node u hav alloted to it.....

so if there is a node of 10 attributes....its size is obviously more then a node whose size is 6 columns...

if u want to play wit the size....shift to table display....

in table display u can change the width right from the property which u c int he layout area.....

TABLE would b a better option for u

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi all,

> I have two ALV in two different group container one below the other, I want the width of both ALV to be the same independent

> of the number of columns in it. I tried by setting the width using if_salv_wd_table_settings~set_width( ) for both the ALV and

> have passed the same value for both, but it is not getting reflected. I also tried with if_salv_wd_table_settings~fixed_table_layout( ) but that also didn't work. Is there any way to set both alv of same width.

Hi,

are those group container has the same width as well.

0 Kudos

Hi,

The group containers width are set to 100% Both group containers are coming with same width but the alv are not coming of same width.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohsin ,

Just try with :-

DATA LR_TABLE_SETTING TYPE REF TO IF_SALV_WD_TABLE_SETTINGS.

LR_TABLE_SETTING->SET_WIDTH (' Set requiered WIDTH ' ).

LR_TABLE_SETTING->SET_FIXED_TABLE_LAYOUT( ABAP_TRUE ).

Check wheather it works.

Thanks & Regards,

Monishankar C

Edited by: MonishankarC on Jan 10, 2011 3:01 PM

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the same but it didn't work.