cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount to be displayed in invoice printout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

A particular invoice with billing type (ZBUS) has been created for 1000s of customers. With certain condition types being displayed in invoice printout. This has been set up in pricing procedure in front of condition types with print option (X).

One customer wants several other condition types (Discounts) to be displayed in invoice.

Now, I cant change pricing procedure as this should be customer specific and invoice for other customer should be as it is.

How do I accomplish this?

By creating routine?? Or what??

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers...!!

-Chetan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan

If a Particular customer wants other discount condition types in Invoice then you have to assign a subroutine to the discount condition types in the pricing procedure , then only it is possible

If more discounts should come in the Invoice printout then you have to include the logic in the output type assigned program, that more discounts should be displayed for the specific customer then it is possible to view more discounts in the Invoice printout

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

SriNath,

This is what I thought before. Adding routine looks like best feasible option.

Although, Shiva Ram's output condition record also looks good. I need to simulate it now.

Will update soon.

Thanks for the suggestions as always friends.

-Chetan

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do one of the followings;

1) Select the print options for the discount condition types in the pricing procedure.

Store the customer numbers, for whom these discounts need to be printed in a Z-table with key combinations like Sales area/document type/output type.

Then the Invoice output program can be modified to read the Z-table for customer numbers and if the

Former Member
0 Kudos

Much appreciated Shiva Ram.

I'll have word with my abaper regarding this.

Will update soon.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do one of the followings;

1) Select the print options for the discount condition types in the pricing procedure.

Store the customer numbers, for whom these discounts need to be printed in a Z-table with key combinations like Sales area/document type/output type.

Then the Invoice output program can be modified to read the Z-table for customer numbers and if the billing document payer matches this number, then print the discount condition types. If not, then leave these condition types.

By storing the customer numbers in a Z-table, you need not alter the codings every now and then.I assume, there might be already a Z-table created in the system.

2) The other option would be create a new output type, where in the program can be modified to print the discount condition values in the invoice. This method does not need maintenance of Z-table entries, and the output can be controlled using output condition master records by the user themselves in VV31. This needs work on the configuration side, like creating and adding the output in the output determination procedure.

Analyze these options and select best one based on the business requirements.

Regards,

P.S: Looks some network issue, posting multiple times. So I split the solutions into two.