cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make item category not relevant for Cross company Invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using cross company processing in several of our sales organisations (each with their own customer & cross company pricing procedures) and we wish to make an item category (ZNFR) relevant for billing on the customer invoice only.

I have checked the forums and found this

1) The change to the userexit

'USEREXIT_SET_STATUS_VBUP from LV50PFZA to set VBUP-FKIVP = SPACE (not relevant for interco)' is not feasible as SAP only supports the amendment of VBUP-UVP01-UVP10.

2) I have maintained the copy control for this item (item cat ZNFR delivery type LF to invoice type IV)and believe the next step is to put a requirements next to the condition type in the cross company pricing procedures stating when the item category = 'ZNFR' make the condition inactive.

Has anybody come across a similar issue or know of an alternative solution?

Thanks,

C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've never used this exit but your problem about "USEREXIT_SET_STATUS_VBUP_INVOICE" is not clear...

What does this mean:

SAP only supports the amendment of VBUP-UVP01-UVP10

I've checked FM "LIPS_STATUS_MAINTAIN" which calls the before mentioned user exit and I can see strucures "FXVBUP" and "FYVBUP". Structure "VBUPVB" is behind them which has "FKIVP".

It seems you could use it...

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jan 10, 2011 2:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt response Csaba.

Have you ever come across this scenario before? Do you know of any other option other than this userexit?

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I haven't faced such requirement in case of intercompany billing but in my opinion both solution (user exit & requirement routine in copy control) sound good (both of them are pretty simple "developments").

Former Member
0 Kudos

Csaba,

how can you set VBUP-FKIVP = SPACE via the data transfer copy control routine?

Rgds,

Conor

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the thread you pasted in your original message there were two solutions:

1) Modify VBUP-FKIVP via the user exit

2) Write a requirement routine to exclude items with certain item categories

If you are not familiar with ABAP please contact your ABAPer / technical consultant, it takes minutes to code these things.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Csaba,

I will create a pricing requirement and assign in the cross company pricing procedure to the relevant pricing condition. It is not possible to update VBUP-FKIVP via a routine in copy control.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Conor, few seconds before I changed VBUP-WBSTA in debug mode putting a breakpoint in LV50PFZA, form "USEREXIT_SET_STATUS_VBUP" - so you can change VBUP w/o any problem.

Please UNDERSTAND that VBUP is not to be changed via a routine in copy control but via USER EXIT ("USEREXIT_SET_STATUS_VBUP")

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jan 11, 2011 3:17 PM