cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Project Execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1. I was created one webdynPro local development component and created one application for that project.

2. When i was trying to deploye i got one exception "Deployment Aborted " with the folling Description.

Jan 10, 2011 6:23:28 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[003]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : nwportal

SDM port : 52018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/training/LOCALS1/Temp/temp37685sitacorp.com~sharadagppro.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/training/LOCALS1/Temp/temp37685sitacorp.com~sharadagppro.ear

Aborted: development component 'sharadagppro'/'sitacorp.com'/'LOKAL'/'0.2011.01.10.18.23.09'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sitacorp.com/sharadagppro.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sitacorp.com/sharadagppro. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sitacorp.com/sharadagppro. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Please help me to find out the problem.

Regards

Sharada

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Private_Member_52584
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sharada,

1).Delete Your project

2). Restart your J2EE Engine.

3).Create project once again with used DC's .

Regards,

Venkat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sharada

The deployment aborted in this engine may be due to the following reasons :

1)same application is deployed on the engine , for which namespace conflict not allowing your application to get deployed.

for this, create a new application and rename your component,window aandview ,relaod and rebuild project/ undeploy the app from server through visuall admin.

2) if you are added any dc in used dc's of your dc then first deploy the dc's addded in used dc's after that deploy your dc.

3) restart your server and deploye, why because some times all the requierd services might not be started.

4) create different dc and check whether it is deploying or not. if it is deploying then foollow the point number 1.

revert back if you have any quaries.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhargava.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava

Thank you.. can you tell me how to execute dc's. I am not getting any idea to deploy the used DC's.

Thanks & regards

Sharada

former_member185879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sharada,

Please restart your J2EE Engine and try deploying the same DC. It will deploy.

Also make sure, your DC/Component/Applications names are not provided to any of the DC's developed before. This will cause the Clusterwide Exceptiion.

Hope it helps, revert for any queries.

Regards

Nizamudeen SM

0 Kudos

hello sradha,

if added any custom DC's in UsedDCs area of your DC then you have to deploye those DC in normal way like

Right click on DC>Devlopment component->Deploy.

when ever you create custom DC by default some standard dc's will be availbale/added in UsedDCs, you no need to deploy any of those defultly added DC's.

if you didn't added any custom dc's into UsedDC's area then simply follow the steps 1,3 and 4 which i have earlier posted.

revert back if you have any quaries.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhargava