cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying the SRM MDM catalog in PORTAL in display mode only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working with SRM 5.0 with SRM MDM 2.0 at the PORTAL.

I want to add a tab and display the SRM MDM catalog in PORTAL at display mode only for some managers.

Does anyone can help?

Thanks, Yaron.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't remember that SRM-MDM Catalog 2.0 has display mode option or not. Please check UI customizing for display only option. SRM-MDM Catalog 3.0 has it.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Masa,

Thank you for your response.

I have checked again and found that we are using the MDM 3.0 versionu2026

Can you guide me?

Best Regards,

Yaron

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create a separate MDM logon user. In MDM, configure this user for display only access. Go to 'general->shopping options'. This user should be set as ' Catalog exploring(Display only)' in MDM.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

I know how to create a new user with a proper authorization. I donu2019t know how to display it at the Portal without a shopping cart. Is it possible? What do I have to provide to my PORTAL implementer?

Best regards,

Yaron.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaron,

Just GIve the full qualified URL with the newly created userid and pwd in it as suggested by masa in the previous thread. once you have thye full URL then portal person can create an i view and link to the manager role.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Iftekhar,

Can you explain to me how to create the URL with the userid and pwd in it ?

Thanks you,

Yaron.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaron,

The URL would be like this.

http://<Your Server>:<Your Port>/SRM-MDM/SRM_MDM?username=<User ID>&password=<Password>&server=<your server>&port=<MDM Port>&catalog=<SRM-MDM Repository name>&uilanguage=EN&datalanguage=EN&namedSearch=<if using, other leave Blank>

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Answers (0)