cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

i am facing an issue in my scenario. my scenario is IDoc(R/3) to JMS.

from R/3 there are multiple idocs are coming as like 1,2,.....................................100. in PI also all these are coming in the same sequence. but after processing from PI , these have to be sent to JMS(receiver), and i am facing the problem here.

from 1st idoc to 99 idocs have to be executed sequntially and the last idoc (END IDOC) shld be executed and sent after executing all the other idocs, my issue is while the remailng idoc from 1 to 99 are being executed, the last IDOC(END IDOC) is being executed and resulting in the error. due to this all the remaining idocs are not being excuted and resulting in error.

help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do one thing..first let me know always are you receiving 100 IDOC's or it may be less or greater than 100...

what ever it may be go to MULTIMAPPING and split the entire data into 2 parts

1) 1-99 into first message

2) 100 th IDOC into second Message 2 whihc contains same mesage type...

But in case of Interface determination u need to keep a settiings known as check the CHECK BOX (MAINTAIN ORDER AT RUNTIME")

In this case always the second message will be in holding state at ADPATER ENGINE Level itself untill the first message got succeeded...

HOW TO TEST: -

U can use single communication channel at LIVE ENVIRONMENT...

For testing purpose do onething create seperate Comm channel for MEssage 1 (1-99) and MEssage 2 (100th IDOC).

Stop the JMS Channel 1 and then execute the scenarion definetely in this Secondchannel will be in holding state as u kept settings and maintaining order at RUNTIME...

Regards

Amar Srinivas