cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated Custom Delivery Block on Sales Order Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please advise how to add Custom Delivery Block and assign to Header Level Configuration (take note configuration). Please, I know the table TVLSP and TVLS but I don't know how to modify them. I know also how to develop and assign the value to User-Exit. However, the existing Delivery Blocks are not approriate so I need to create a new Delivery Block (as maintained in TVLS). And also it is not possible to change only VBAK-LIFSK in user-exit MV45AFZZ (USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE) as written in SAP quote:

"The delivery block at header level is only effective if this block is assigned to the corresponding delivery type in the Customzing table (TVLSP). Regardless of the settings in Customizing, the delivery block is always effective at schedule line level."

Please advise if this is possible to configure.

Thanks a lot for your answers!

Edited by: Cecilio Cruz II on Jan 10, 2011 10:32 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try creating the block in SPRO >> Logistics Execution >> Shipping >> Deliveries >> Define reasons for Blocking in Shipping >> deliveries : Blocking reasons / Criteria

and Delivery Blocks.

In the first one, you create your delivery blocks and in the second you assign them to deliveries. They are created in table TVLSP.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Mukund S

Answers (0)