cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hw to change line item qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

in third party sale order when i raise a purchase order with respect to purchase requisition......and after that if i want to change the sale order quantity...how to do it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go to va02 then populate sales order number to change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

then wt about the requisition number that has generated out of sale order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If there are no purchase orders, you can only make subsequent changes to quantity or delivery data in the sales order. These changes are always automatically copied to the corresponding purchase requisition, providing this is permitted by the release status.

AND

If a purchase order already exists for the business transaction and you make changes in the sales order, you must also make these changes manually in the purchase order as it is not updated automatically. Alternately, you can change the quantities and dates in the purchase order and the system will then copy them automatically into the sales order.

Chetan Matur

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably,

When you update the quantity in SO, it wont be updated in PR and in PO. So you may have to manually enter the quantity once again in PR and PO.

When you enter the new quantity in SO, you may get some information messages regarding the implications of the sales order in the subsequent processes.

You may also try to change the quantity in PO or PR. In this case, the quantity wont be updated in SO. However you can check this once.

To make things simple, you can just add another line item of teh same material instead of getting into this kind of complication.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u for ur reply!!!!!

i want to cancel the sales order after raising the purchase order in third party.....what will happen?

can u tell me how to do this one in detail!!!!!!!how to cancel a sale order

for which i would be grateful

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your first issue, if you want to change the Sales order qty, then you have to cancel the PO if you have created and then change the quantity and then create the PO again wrf to PR.

For your second issue , if you want to cancel the Sales order after raising the PO then first you have to cancel the PO and then you can cancel the sales order

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Answers (0)