cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have undergone SAP SRM 7 training from SAP Education. I know I am eligible for certification right after the completion of training.

I would like to know till how long after completion of SRM training I can appear for certification. Is there a time limit after which one cannot appear for certification on the basis of training from SAP Education.

Thanks,

Tirth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would like to recommend you to take atleast with in 1 month otherwise you might forget what you learned if you start working the custom logic thoughts might be disturbing standard sap DEFINITIONS.

Good luck. My recommendations to you thorouly read 5-6 times and take up the test immediately.

Otherwise in future you may need to study extra curriculam SRM EHP1 too .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for the kind suggestion.

I'll surely try taking the exam within one month.

Can you please confirm what is the official timeline put forth by SAP before which one has to write this exam??

Thanks,

Tirth

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to ask the Education partner like Siemens / genovate what are the dates are available for next month.

They will check with SAP and give you the details of available location and times.

Then you may need to produce your exam fee and some details requested by SAP education partner and confirm you the dates for exams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again for the prompt reply.

I have a couple of more questions!

1)What if I give exam after say 6 months, will I be still eligible to appear for the exam only on the grounds of having trained in SRM by SAP Education. I am asking this because otherwise my profle wont be accepted. I am very new to SRM and have very less exp.

2)What would be the passing score of the exam?

Thanks

Tirth

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think pass mark must be 70% .

If you attended a formal education with SAP education partner , you may be elligible to take up exams. You can give exam whenever you want ...but subject to SAP Clause.Clause can be changed any time ,.so every time you need to knopw what is the latest clauses on exam process

Answers (0)