Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservices

Former Member
0 Kudos

<PI>

Dear Experts,

I have deployed webservices in PI java stack. Now i need to transport that webservice to quality box.

Would anybody please tell me how can i transfer the webservice to quality box, or do i need to recreate them

Thanks in Advance

</PI>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>> Would anybody please tell me how can i transfer the webservice to quality box, or do i need to recreate them

if your webservice is created using java , you can easily deploy using Netweaver Developer Studio. All other ways, talk to BASIS team.

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't have installed de NWDI you can deploy the web service from Netweaver Developer Studio. Change the J2EE parameter with the quality system values and make the deploy (Window -> Preferences -> SAP AS Java)

What J2EE version are you using?

Regards

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using JDK 1.5.

thanks for your suggestion, i can change the parameters in NWDS and deploy them in Quality box.

Coming to Production Box, i dont have any permission. Now please tell me,

is there anyway of transporting the webservices.

If there is noway of transporting webservice, What would be the alternate solution.

Thanks in Advance.

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You have three alternatives for creating transport of Web services.

1.- Use NWDI (Netweaver Developer Infrastructure) . It required installation and configuration actions.

2.- Use CTS+ for Java component. It required configuration actions.

3.- Manual Transport, from EAR archive you can to use the Deploy perspective to release the application. It the method that you use.

For more information about the 1 and 2 points you can find a lot of documents, blogs and arcticles in SDN.

Best regards

Ivá

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You have three alternatives for creating transport of Web services.

1.- Use NWDI (Netweaver Developer Infrastructure) . It required installation and configuration actions.

2.- Use CTS+ for Java component. It required configuration actions.

3.- Manual Transport, from EAR archive you can to use the Deploy perspective to release the application. It the method that you use.

For more information about the 1 and 2 points you can find a lot of documents, blogs and arcticles in SDN.

Best regards

Ivá