Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goods movement date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Professionals,

For collective processing for PGI perspective,

I like to confirm :

1. goods movement date = date goods was picked either with or without a transfer order (no warehouse management system).

2. picking date need not be the actual date the goods was picked.

3. goods movement date (relevant for Transfer Order) = goods issue date (relevant for PGI).

regards

Pascal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal

Both your statements are correct.

PGI date in sales order is teh date on which PGI is supposed to happen as per the Availability check. Similarly picking date is teh date on which pickign was supposed to happen.

However in reall life situation, the planning would have slipped by a day or so, and hence these dates can be different in delivery. These dates in delivery are the actual dates on which these activities have taken place

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry for putting up my question here , but it was linked . I am new to ABAP . i am asked to track the Goods movement for a delivery Number ( outbound ) VBELN .

I am confused , where can I restrict the limit of Goods Movement , as in .. what should a Goods Movement contain ? what fields ?

and I Understand , it is an outbound delivery so we are in the SD side .

what exactly should I do?

Pls advice . and sorry if you find this question too basic as compared to the thread .

Pls reply ASAP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As for as Goods Movement Date is concerned, if you execute LIKP Table, you can see two Goods Movement Date; one is Planned Goods Movement Date (WADAT) and another one is Actual Goods Movement Date (WADAT_IST). Actual Goods Movement Date should be considered for all inventory purpose.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi