cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update process deactivated automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, We are having update process issue in Production System. Every 5 min's update process deactivated automatically.

Can you please provide me the solution.

Thanks,

Sumanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191418
Active Participant

check tablespaces (for sufficient space) & archive log directory (for free space), and then check SM21 for any useful logs related to update

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked in Production all tablespaces are having sufficient space & archive log directory having more the 80GB free space.

But still issue the same

Thanks,

Sumanth

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

SAtish is right, it is due to tablespace problem, there are some internal table which does not get enough space to increase due to which your Update process get deactivated.

Simply increase tablespace PSAPSR3 and PSAPSR3<REL> with min 5 GB each.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the oracle alert log for more information.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e5/de870235cd11d3acb00000e83539c3/content.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suman,

Check the work process trace and sm21 logs to see if there is any info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Satish/Anil, This answer help full

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team, again same issues. I have increased the table spaces now all table spaces are having 70% But again my Production System Update process deactivated automatically. Please suggest

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Can you please let us know is it a HA installation or not..... Any enque replication configured or not...

Also paste the SM21 log entries

Also checkis there any datafile is in auto extended mode or not... if it is then check space available or not in the filesystem

Edited by: Mrinal Das on Jan 11, 2011 11:10 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Pls let us know the SAP release and the DB name. Please provide us the SM21 logs. Also if possible if you get any DB error, pls provide the same.

Could be possible that, the fragmentation in the tablespace is high.

Thanks

Siddhartha.

Answers (0)