cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check for back date delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

In my company in current scenario back date delivery posting is allowed, for exa u2013 order is created on 01/01/2011 and delivery date was also 01/01/2011 but due to some problem we create delivery on 09/01/2010 with the same date (change Actual GI Date 01/01/2011) and system allow thatu2026system donu2019t show any error and informative error.

Can someone help me how to put a check for delivery date (back date) so that system does not allow.

Warm Regards

Parul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think, this can be easily controlled using user exit FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in include MV50AFZ1. Check with ABAP'er who can help with this.

Regards,

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Posting the goods issue is not controled by delivery date it is controlled the Actual GI date.

Since your Actual GI date was in current period it allowed you to post the delivery.

This a standard SAP behaviour. You will have to develop your own check to restrict the user to create back date delivery .

One method is already suggessted by Lakshmi.

I would like to inform you in business no one will create the a sales order of 2010 jan in 2011 jan.

Still you can develop a check to avoid such instances.

Regards,

Rasik Waghela

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with BADI definition name LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC method name is CHANGE_DELIVERY_HEADER

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi