cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ - Confirm Download File is Empty on Solman 7.0 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, My solution manager 7.0 EHP1 and i have patched it to the latest stack which is Stack 25. I have managed to configure the MOPZ with basic configuration wizard but when i went to confirm the files in MOPZ, the list is empty. But when i check the download basket in sap market place, it has a lot of files to be approve in approve list. Please suggest what can i do . i am terribly need your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus , Thank you all for respond. I managed to solved the problem by installing Saprouter as NT service and establish an OSS connection to sap through SM59. The MOPZ works now. I didnt know saprouter and OSS connection is essential for the MOPZ. anyhow thank you for all the help.

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with some other Suser id, whether you are facing the same problem ??

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that's correct. I am using the same suser in Tcode aisuser. If i login to service market place and check the user's Download basket, approval list, There are a lot of object to be approved .but when i go to MOPZ there is no object detected. The confirm file list is empty. Do i need to apply any correction note for this. because after i updated to SP25, the MOPZ open a web browser which is totally diffrent from the previous look.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Check the suser assigned in AISUSER and in smsy- global settings are same .

Also clear the cookies in your browser and try adding the downloads to the download manager again, the reason is that Sometimes it will send the request to confirm through another suser id in the cookies. Please try again and let us know.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using the same S-userid in marketplace & which you mentioned in AISUSER?